These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Spiritual Dreaming’s Website, located at dreamingspiritual.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Spiritual Dreaming if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of pk. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Cookies allow us to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions. For example, we may use session cookies to remember your language preferences from visit to visit.
- Most web browsers allow you to disable cookies or adjust your cookie settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect your experience on our website. You can learn more about managing cookies on sites like All About Cookies and the ICC UK Cookie Guide.
Unless otherwise stated, Spiritual Dreaming and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Spiritual Dreaming. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Spiritual Dreaming for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Spiritual Dreaming
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Spiritual Dreaming
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Spiritual Dreaming
- Redistribute content from Spiritual Dreaming
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Spiritual Dreaming does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Spiritual Dreaming, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Spiritual Dreaming shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Spiritual Dreaming reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Spiritual Dreaming a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to dreamingspiritual.com without prior written approval:
- These organizations may link to our homepage, publications, or other website content, provided the link:
- Is not misleading or deceptive
- Does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
- We may consider allowing other reputable websites to link to our site, such as popular spirituality sites or mindfulness resources. These requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- To request permission to link to dreamingspiritual.com, please contact us by email or phone.
- Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website according to the requirements above. Use of our logo or graphics is not permitted without express permission.
- dreamingspiritual.com reserves the right to withdraw linking permission at any time.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Limitations of Liability
- dreamingspiritual.com shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the user arising from the use of the website or services.
- We are not liable for any loss of profits, savings, or any incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the use of the website or inability to access or use the website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.